Saturday, June 1, 2013

Spoon Rack Upcycle


 
When I found this $4.00 cutie,
I knew it would be just perfect
for an upcycle project.
 


This unvarnished piece just needed a spray coat of
white primer followed by a coating of
black enamel spray paint.
 
 
(Easy-Peasy)
 

The wheat imprint on the rack's top
hides beneath this
framed mini-collage.
 


 
 

My hankie holder now resides
in my little sewing nook
right above my sewing machine.
 
 
Enjoy your week.
 
Amy
 
 
I Cannot Plead
O Lord, I cannot plead my love of Thee:
I plead Thy love of me; --
The shallow conduit hails the unfathomed sea.
Christina Rossetti
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Very sweet!! Love all your pretty hankies!! xo heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to display your hankie collection!!! Great idea thanks for sharing, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really came out cute! And I love all your hankies!n So glad they have such a fun way to be displayed now!!
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete