Sunday, May 19, 2013

One Just Isn't Enough!

Is it possible to have too many crocheted potholders?


 Pink and Green -- Watermelon


I love variegated crochet threads.  This purple
speaks to me.

See the center of this pretty posey?
Variegated yellow always wins a smile.
 
I've used clear removeable Command Strips
for this quick and easy
vintage display
in my kitchen.
 
 
Heather from the Vintage Grey
crochets beautiful potholders.
(I also love her tea towels and table runners.)
 
Here's one of the pretties in her shop!
 How lovely!



Freebie Printable Just For You!
 Printable Tags with Crochet Image
  

I made these tag art images last year from
photographs of the vintage crochet featured in this post.

Enjoy!


Amy



Linking to
Vintage Thingie Thursday

4 comments:

  1. I can never seem to have enough!! They are all so beautiful and love the watermelon one!! Thank you so much for the sweet words and link Amy!! Have a beautiful week! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are all fabulous - one always needs just one more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, you can never have enough!! I love the watermelon one!! I wish I was as talented as Heather, buy she does a beautiful job! Love your tags, that is a sweet thing for you to share. Hope you are doing great!
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your kitchen display. These pot holders and wonderful and no I do not think that you can have too many :)

    ReplyDelete