Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Teacup Pincushion


Here's what I've been working on recently.


I felted a thrift store cashmere sweater to make the roses.
I also used some hand-dyed flannel I bought years ago at a quilt convention. It looks like wool, but is easier to work with for some types of sewing.  I used some for the round rosette.

The K&Company Button Brad finishes the rosette.


What do you think?

What are you creating?

Amy

"To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night."
Psalm 92:2



5 comments:

  1. Amy your tea cup pin cushion is adorable now I want to make another one I'll be your newest follower in a minute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a darling pincushion! Thanks for visiting my blog. I am now happily following you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, I love it! I am hopping on the Katherines Corner Blog Hop. I am now following you on Linky and would love a follow back.

    My Turn (for us)

    http://myturn-evelyn.blogspot.com/

    Thanks, I enjoyed the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tea cup is precious. I'm a new follower. I'd like to invite you to link to our party anytime and share you great creations!
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy, you're creative and inspiring. Can't stop following back. Your vintage crafts are fabulous. Sassy cat is sweet. Cross stitches are rich !!

    ReplyDelete