Saturday, July 12, 2014

Sewing Downton Abbey $1.99!!! Get Yours!





I visited the magazine rack of my bookstore
and found this great special edition of Stitch magazine.
 The magazine was literally begging me to take it home. . . . Really!!
It pleaded, "You need me.  You need me."
 
(OK. OK.  I'm a little fanatical about the television series.)
 
The magazine is nearing its end of display date -- September 8.
When I checked on the link today from Sew Daily,
I discovered Stitch magazine is offering the special edition for $1.99!!
 
Click on the link below:

I don't sew much clothing, but I still loved looking at
all of the varied clothing designs and patterns.
 
The magazine does have some "quilter friendly" patterns
 like the journal cover above
and the table runner below. 
Both samples were sewn
using the Downton Abbey fabric line
 from Andover Fabrics.
 


You also receive kitchen friendly patterns like the
apron and tea cozy below.
 

 
 
Just wanted to quickly send this post for all my sewing friends.
Just think of all the projects you could finish before
Season 5!
 
Enjoy!
 
 
Amy
 


1 comment: