Friday, January 13, 2012

One Blessed Nest


         I found this little blessing in my front yard a few days ago, probably blown out of one of my trees by a rough winter wind.  Who finds a nest in January?  I've placed it in the landscaping by my front door.  You can see it nestled into one of my still green perennials.  Although it's been abandoned now for several months by its bird family, I still consider it a little symbol of the new year and hopeful things to come. 


Thank you for joining me for my first blog post. 

Amy

"I had many things to write, but I will not with ink and pen write unto thee."     III John 13

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty nest! Sometimes we find these little treasures in our yard as well. I can't help but be marveled by how birds make such sturdy nests with their little beak! I am so happy to leave you with your first comment! I think this is a charming blog, and am happy to follow you and watch your blog grow.
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete